Monday, June 29, 2009

I Hate Mondays!!!

Monday.

The second day of the week.

The start of the week, a week full of studying and/or working.

For most people, it's a sign to start something new, do new things, accept new challenges, look forward to the future, get laid... is that really included? *sighs* Oh well.

But for some people who usually experiences weekend hang-over or Monday sickness, that day usually means it's the start of being in a hell which you call your office. Now, in my case, I can take that literally since there are times that the fucking ACs in our office are not working, but then there are other reasons why I consider my office like hell, only with white walls and flourescent lighting.

First off, my students. I'm not gonna elaborate on that, but most of them are fucking bitches and assholes. Like if you don't want to study, why fucking bother to answer my calls or enroll?

Next up, the little unit in the company called the management. Most of them are nice but are they making the right decisions? Up until now, all the decision they made are for their fucking sakes. What's up with opening a job hiring for a higher position, only to waste the time and effort of the people who's been interested in that shit of a job? Fuck that, really! It only shows how fucked up the system is!

And third, the... er... er... the fuck! Okay, there are only two reasons, mainly.

Now why the fuck am I blabbering with these useless things?

'Coz I'm fucking pissed.

That's all.

Thank you. *bows*

No comments:

Post a Comment